Senior Full Stack Engineer, Creator
Success Full Time
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A portfolio demonstrating well thought through and polished end to end customer journeys
- 5+ years of industry experience in interactive design and / or visual design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aware of trends in mobile, communications, and collaboration
- Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks and goals independently
- History of impacting shipping products with your work
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design (or related field) or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Designing user experiences for enterprise software / services
- Creating and applying established design principles and interaction patterns
- Aligning or influencing design thinking with teams working in other geographies
Product knowledge: Deeply understand the technology and features of the product area to which you are assigned.
Research: Provide human and business impact and insights for products.
Deliverables: Create deliverables for your product area (for example competitive analyses, user flows, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, etc.) that solve real user problems through the user experience.
Communication: Communicate the results of UX activities within your product area to the design team department, cross-functional partners within your product area, and other interested Superformula team members using clear language that simplifies complexity.